Explore India's Historic Gems By Club Campers
Enjoy the site of the first monastery established by Adi Shankaracharya, the Hindu theologian and exponent of Advaita Vedanta philosophy.
Bengaluru to Dharmasthala- Kuke Subramanya (290 km | Approx. 7 hours)
- Ease of Usage: Begin your spiritual journey from the bustling city of Bengaluru to the serene environment of Dharmasthala- Kuke Subramanya
- Dharmasthala: Experience the divine energy of Lord Manjunatha and immerse yourself in the town's rich history and culture.
- Kuke Subramanya: Located 35 Km from Dharmasthala is Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Kshetra, one of the seven realms of creation of Parasurama, and is famous for Naga worship. Lord Vasuki is the presiding deity of Shree Subrahmanya as a devotee of devotees.
Camper Tip: Make sure to attend the evening rituals at the temple for an enriching experience.
Dharmasthala- Kuke Subramanya to Udupi -Kollur-Murudeshwar (100 Km | Approx. 2.5 hours)
- Ease of Usage: The short journey from Dharmasthala to Udupi promises picturesque views and a comfortable ride.
- Udupi: Delve into the spirituality of the Krishna Temple and indulge in the town's famous cuisine.
- Kollur: About 75 Km from Udupi, this city is famous for Mookambika temple and Kodachadri peak.
- Murudeshwar: Located about 50 Km from Kollur, marvel at the world's second tallest statue of Lord Shiva and the breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea.
Camper Tip: Don't miss the traditional Udupi meals served at local eateries.
Udupi -Kollur-Murudeshwar to Sringeri-Hornadu Annapoorneshwari (160 Km | Approx. 3.5 hours)
- Ease of Usage: This stretch takes you through diverse terrains, ensuring a memorable drive.
- Sringeri: Situated on the banks of river Tunga, the Sri Sharada Peetha here is supposed to have been established by Adi Shankaracharya, the proponent of Advaita Philosophy.
- Hornadu Annapoorneshwari: With the history associated with Lord Shiva, this temple is beautifully designed. Three types of vegetarian food are offered to the devotees here.
Camper Tip: Do visit Biladwara cave, believed to have been the sheltering place for the serpent god Vasuki to avoid facing Garuda.
Return to Bangalore (350 Kms | Approx. 8 hours) via Hassan
The city named after the Hindu goddess Haasanamba!
For Love, Peace, and Harmony...
This Pilgrimage Trail is a masterfully curated experience, crafted with the expertise of Kanwal Singh in collaboration with Club Campers. While we've taken great care to design a journey that showcases the best of India's heritage, we understand the allure of personalization. If you wish to customize your adventure, tweak the starting point, or explore new horizons, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're committed to tailoring the experience to best fit your dreams and desires. Your ideal journey awaits; let us help you make it a reality.